– A picture drawn from a picture traps my creativity
– Just a frame from my imagination encloses my ingenuity
– I search for freedom with pain in it’s juncture
– I draw for my future, in the present we puncture.
– I am what I am; I am not, ‘just’, what I do
– My talents, God given, which I need not to pursue.
– Through desire of His will; I exercise what I do.
– As He speaks through pain I incline my ear to it, too.
– I will draw my life in frames of a copy;
– Each picture with inaccurate detail resemblance of a motif that is sloppy.
(written by: Dwayne A. Ghant)